- You must be a licensed user with at least one purchase of an Octane Render license in order to download licensed software.
- To purchase software licenses you must have an OTOY / Octane account. You may register for an account here
- OctaneRender™ Standalone Edition - V3 license for the Standalone Edition
- Maxon® Cinema 4D Plugin - V3 license for the Cinema 4D plugin
- Matching Version Numbers - License version numbers should be identical
- Cinema 4D Host Application - Maxon® Cinema 4D host application R13-R18 for Windows and R15-R18 for OS X. Please note that R16/R17/R18/R19 will need updates to 16.050/17.055/18.057/19.053 as a minimum in order to run the Cinema 4D plugin.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Macintosh OS X (32 and 64 bit)
Nvidia Graphics Card that supports CUDA 7.5 with the latest drivers. You can find the download links for Windows here and the MAC download links for here
Info: GeForce GTX cards are fast and cost effective, but have less VRAM than Quadro and Tesla cards. OctaneRender scales perfectly in multi GPU configuration and can use different types of Nvidia cards at once. The only drawback is that the Octane Render only use the lowest Vram if you have multiple GPU cards without the identical VRAM. For example if you have GTX 1080 with 8GB and GTX 1070 with 6GB, Octane will use the lowest Vram (In this case GTX 1070 with 6 GB). This is not a bug or fault, this is the design nature of "Parallel Computation"
- For Purchased License: OctaneRender™ for Maxon® Cinema 4D plugin requires Internet access for the first time launch. Also requires internet access to use "Live Database".
- For OctaneVR for CINEMA 4D® subscription: Available only while online, connected via the Internet to the Octane licensing server.